What does it do?
Anytime Care 2020 provides high quality, reliable and dedicated Registered Nurses and Healthcare Assistants to carry out nursing and personal care.
- We provide companionship to people living in the comfort of their home as needed.
- Reablement, Personal care such as bathing and dressing,
- Sitter service, Getting up in the morning, Putting to bed
- Assistance with medication, Registered nurse to administer medication or provide other nursing care if required,
- Collect benefits and paying bills, Live-in care, Escorted day trips
- Escorted short and long term breaks both in the UK and abroad
- Domestic duties such as cleaning, laundry, vacuuming
- Shopping / Prepare meals, Gardening, Meals out and social activities
Who it is for: Anytime Care 2020 provides high quality and personalised care, depending on individual needs to the following:
Elderly people living in the comfort of their own homes.
- People suffereing from dementia - early onset or advanced.
- People with physical disabilities
- People with sensory loss, or dual sensory loss
- People with mental health problems
- People with learning disabilities
- People who require help with general day to day tasks
- People who require care after a stay in hospital .
- Respite for family carers
Ethnic / cultural aspects:
We provide our care services to clients of every ethnic or cultural background as we are an equal opportunities organisation. All our staff members are trained and sensitive to cultural and religious background our clients might have. All care is planned according to individual needs and background to make them feel at the very most comfortable.
Where it is available:Local service covering: Basildon, Braintree, Brentwood, Castle point, Chelmsford, Colchester, Epping Forest, Harlow, Maldon, Rochford, Southend-on-Sea, Tendring, Thurrock, Uttlesford (Essex).
Essex and the surrounding areas.
What it costs:Cost will vary from individual needs, for infomation on prices, please contact the office on 020 8507 7355 or email us email@example.com
How to access or apply for it:
Anytime Care 2020 can be acessed 24/7. For any inquiries or requirements please contact us 020 8507 7355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What to expect then:
Following your inquiry, Anytime Care 2020 will respond to you promptly. If you wish to proceed, we will arrange an assessment to be carried out by one of our field supervisors, this assesment is free of charge.
We are a Care Quality Commission registered organisation specialising in the provision of:
- Professional, reliable and dedicated healthcare staff (Qualified Nurses & Health Care Assistants
- 24 hr 7days a week, reliable and responsive service. (same telephone number for after - hours)
- Competitive Hourly Rates without compromising the high standards of service we provide.
- Training and supporting of our staff to ensure that we provide highly skilled, efficient, honest and reliable staff.
- Constant re-evaluating the quality of the service offered, thus allowing for a flexible response to the evolving needs of our Clients.
Socialising, Home help, Care, Independent living, Companionship /befriending, Nursing care at home (registered), Intermediate / after hospital care, Relief care, Activities, Foot care, Eye care, Hearing, Mental health care, Support for carers
Info last updated:31/08/2012.