What does it do?
What do we do?
- Personal Care, such as washing,bathing,dressing and help with medication
- Domestic Assistance,such as dusting, cleaning,shopping and cooking
- Social care, such as outings and companionship
From Pop in visits to full time live in care, Bloomsbury provides the complete range of support at home.
Who it is for:
- Older Clients
- Individuals with physical diasbilities
- individuals with learning difficulities
- individuals with mental health difficulities
- individual with terminal illness
- individual with dementia
- induiduals with sensory impairment
Where it is available:Local service covering: Cambridgeshire, Cheshire, Dorset, Essex, Gloucestershire, Greater London, Hertfordshire, Lincolnshire, Merseyside, Suffolk, Surrey, West Midlands, Worcestershire
Bloomsbury is growing surely and steadily and we are opening in new areas all the time. pleasae contact us if we are not yet in your area,but you would like to know when we will be.
What it costs:Call Central Support : 08455084512
How to access or apply for it:
Contact Central Support : 08455084512
What to expect then:
Prompt & Quality Service
Right to choose
Socialising, Home help, Care, Independent living, Companionship /befriending, Pets, Paperwork / forms & letters, Socialising, Outings, visits, trips, Personal care at home (registered), Shopping, Domestic help
Info last updated:03/11/2011.