What does it do?
Our service provides equipment and services designed to meet the special requirements of each customer that promotes their safety, security, independence and general well-being.
- the best assistive technology solutions in telecare, telemedicine and environmental control systems sourced from top manufacturers around the world
- expert installation, calibration, maintenance and full support for telecare, telemedicine and environmental control systems
- experienced and friendly advice, plus a full assessment, to ensure the best telecare or telemedicine solution to meet individual requirements
- professional 24-hour monitoring of telecare and telemedicine systems together with outreach support and mobile response for individuals and sheltered housing groups
- safety and security solutions for the home and the workplace including lone worker protection
- out-of-hours contact centre services for housing providers and local authorities
- professional consultancy and training
Who it is for?We provide valuable support to a wide range of people of any age, from older people, to learning disabilities, to mental health issues, to domestic violence and to anyone with concerns for their safety.
Where it is available?National service (England).
What it costs:Rental charge
Half Yearly £95.75
Payment plans range from monthly by direct debit to annual by direct debit, cheque or cash.
A one-off installation charge of £37 is payable with your first account which covers all future maintenance
How to access or apply for it:
Telephone: 01323 644422
Fax: 01323 636398
or complete the online enquiry form at www.welbeing.org.uk
3-4 Technology Business Park
Additional information:For many of our customers our service is the key to enabling them to continue to enjoy their independence and the comfort of their own home, safe in the knowledge that help can be called if problems arise. We also know that relatives and carers benefit from the extra reassurance we are able to provide.
Leaflet On Our Service
Telecare/ Telehealth/ Carelines/ Community alarms
Info last updated: