The Carers Centre aims to offer carers a responsive, confidential and professional service which helps them to have increased control over their own lives. The centre aims to deliver high quality services and actively seeks carers views on the services provided.
A range of services are provided at the Carers Centre:
- Information and advice
- Carers' assessments advice
- Complementary therapies
- Carers counselling
- Carers' Support and Focus Groups
- Carers newsletter
- Carers drop-in events and activities S
- upport to access health and social care services
- Information about local support services.
- Health Checks
- Beginners IT sessions T
- ai Chi classes
- Help and advice on employing your own PA
- Events during Carers week and throughout the year
All information and advice is free and confidential.
Carers Groups are held every Wednesday morning 11am-12.30pm at the Carers Centre. Meet other local Carers, find out useful information and enjoy a relaxing break in a friendly environment.