What does it do?
If your home is in need of repair, modernisation or adaptation, Care & Repair Worcestershire offers a stress free, low risk way to get those essential jobs done.
- advise on welfare benefits; home security and energy efficiency
- advise on repairs or adaptations to your home
- advise on grants or funding that you may be eligible for
- help to fill in grant application forms and associated paperwork
- help to get quotes from experienced and approved contractors
- monitor the quality of works carried out and final checks once work is completed
- arrange payments to contractors
Who it is for?
Our aim is to assist homeowners, private and public sector tenants who are vulnerable. This includes:
- Low income families
- Older people
- People with disabilities
Where it is available?Local service covering: Bromsgrove, Malvern Hills, Redditch, Worcester, Wychavon, Wyre Forest (Worcestershire).
What it costs:Some of our services are free and some will involve a charge. We will always let you know of any costs in advance and you can always decide not to have the work done.
How to access or apply for it:
Impartial advice and practical solutions
Home maintenance, Adaptations - minor, Adaptations - major, Home improvement agencies, Major repairs
Info last updated: