Home repairs and adaptationsCare and repair service repairs and adaptations
What does it do?
Our priority is to help you to continue to live independently in your home by providing repairs, improvements and adaptations.
- minor repairs and rewiring installing central heating
- replacing your bathroom and kitchen
- provide energy efficiency advice and information
- carrying out structural repairs
- treating damp and dry rot
- fixing drains
- renewing windows and doors;
- removing baths and providing level-access showers
- improving access in and around your home i.e. installing ramps or widening doorways
- creating a ground floor bedroom or shower room.
Who it is for?We can help if you’re aged 60 and over or have a disability, whether you own your home or rent.
Where it is available?Local service covering: Coventry (West Midlands).
What it costs:Our initial advice is always free.
How to access or apply for it:
See contact details above. Contact us for further details.
What to expect then:
We’ll visit you at home to discuss your options if you’re planning work to your home. We’ll:
- carry out a home survey to discuss the work you need
- give you advice and information on how to pay for the repairs or adaptations
- prepare plans and specifications
- help you to find a reliable contractor
- oversee work on site and deal with payments
- provide support from start to finish.
Adaptations - minor, Adaptations - major, Home improvement agencies
Info last updated: