What does it do?
Age UK Norfolk′s Care Home Advocacy Service provides independent advocates to help older people living in a care home. We will provide a flexible service which meets the needs of residents in care homes resolving issues of concern.
What do we do?
- we will provide an Advocacy Service that is free of charge and confidential.
- we will help you to find information, discover what your options might be and discuss these with you.
- we will respect your point of view and ensure that we present your views.
- we will take time to listen to you and discover your views and wishes.
- we will work with you and help you to tackle your problems.
Who it is for: for older people living in a care home
Where it is available:Local service covering: Breckland, Broadland, Great Yarmouth, Kings Lynn and West Norfolk, North Norfolk, Norwich, South Norfolk (Norfolk).
How to access or apply for it:
Who can refer to the Service?
- care home residents
- health or social care professional
- care home/carer
- voluntary agencies.
If you are making a referral on someone else's behalf, it is essential that you have their permission to do so.
Contact us as above
Casework, advocacy & support, Information & options appraisal, Advocacy, Information
Info last updated:17/03/2011.