What does it do?
The most common services offered are:
- home help - shopping, preparing meals, housework
- pop-in services - assisting with small but essential tasks
- meals on wheels - cooked meals delivered to your door
- personal care - help with going to the lavatory, bathing and dressing
- live-in services - 24-hour companionship and care
- night sitters and sleepers - reassurance during the night
- personal alarm systems - 24-hour emergency help
- transport - door to door transport
- home adaptations - to make your home safer and easier for you
Who it is for: The service is for older and vulnerable people who cannot wholly look after themselves at times.
Where it is available:Local service covering: North Dorset, West Dorset (Dorset).
How to access or apply for it:
Call, email or pop into the office for further details.
Additional information:All of our carers have been police checked prior to employment.
Care, Independent living, Nursing care at home (registered), Intermediate / after hospital care, Support for carers, Health & wellbeing, Health & wellbeing, Socialising, Personal care at home (registered)
Info last updated:01/08/2011.