What does it do?
Our care service can include a half-hour visit or 24 hour care. It could be:
- a hand with cleaning, ironing and preparing meals;
- someone to help you wash, dress or shave;
- medication assistance;
- a little help and company whilst recovering from illness;
- live-in, sleep-in or night care, or simply holiday cover;
- assistance with getting up and going to bed, whatever the time;
- someone to accompany you to appointments or social activities;
- someone to go shopping with you or for you, or collect prescriptions;
- even someone to walk the dog.
Who it is for: The service is for people who might need a little help, to remain independent and happy in your own home.
Where it is available:Local service covering: Tunbridge Wells (Kent).
How to access or apply for it:
For further information call 01892 616444
Additional information:The latest quality rating of this service by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) shows: 2 Stars - Good
View the report here.
Socialising, Home help, Care, Independent living, Relief care, Activities, Support for carers, Health & wellbeing, Pets, Paperwork / forms & letters, Health & wellbeing, Outings, visits, trips, Personal care at home (registered)
Info last updated:20/09/2011.
|About the service provider:|
Audley Court Ltd: Willicombe Park, Willicombe House , Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2 3UU. (view on map)
Visit their website
|Parent organisation:||Audley Court Ltd|
|Who are they?||Drawing on more than over 25 years experience, Audley has gained an excellent reputation for the development and management of innovative and vibrant retirement communities and is now considered to the one of the leading firms in this specialised sector. ||