What does it do?
We help individuals live as independently as possible by providing tailored support to meet their aspirations and goals in life.
We can help you with things like:
- Supporting you with tasks like as cooking, washing and cleaning
- Go with you to appointments and support with shopping
- Helping you to manage your money and pay your bills
- Supporting you to learn new skills
- Supporting you to make new friends and keep in contact with family
- Finding a job
Who it is for: We support individuals who would like to live as independently as possible.
Where it is available:Local service covering: Aylesbury Vale, Milton Keynes (Buckinghamshire). Broxbourne, Dacorum, East Hertfordshire, Hertsmere, North Hertfordshire, St Albans, Stevenage, Three Rivers, Watford, Welwyn Hatfield (Hertfordshire).
How to access or apply for it:
For further information call 01442 292 300
Additional information:The latest quality rating of this service by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) shows: 2 Stars - Good
View the report here.
Socialising, Home help, Care, Independent living, Companionship /befriending, Health & wellbeing, Paperwork / forms & letters, Health & wellbeing, Socialising, Work & volunteering, Personal care at home (registered), Shopping
Info last updated:15/09/2011.