What does it do?
Our Handyperson will make an appointment to visit at a time that is convenient and will carry out small essential repairs e.g.
- Fitting curtain rails/blinds
- Fitting door furniture, draughtproofing
- Repairing furniture e.g. rehanging cupboard doors, replacing hinges
- Erecting shelves, fixing loose floorboards
- Changing light bulbs and lamp shades
- Changing tap washers, resealing around baths and showers
- Re-puttying windows, replacing rotten sills
This list is not exhaustive.
Who it is for?The whole community of Hyndburn.
Where it is available?Local service covering: Hyndburn, Ribble Valley (Lancashire).
What it costs:
Labour is £12 for up to 1 hour, you will also be required to pay for (or provide) materials.
How to access or apply for it:
See contact details above
Additional information:HOMEWISE works to deliver high quality services and have achieved Investor in People and the national Home Improvement Agency Quality Mark standard.
HOMEWISE strives to give a high quality service ensuring that your wishes are paramount and that you are kept fully informed and consulted. Our service will wherever possible be flexible to meet your needs and you may change or cancel this service at any time. Each and every person who comes to HOMEWISE will receive an efficient, caring and professional service, which will be consistent at all times.
Home improvement agencies, Handyperson /odd jobs
Info last updated: