What does it do?
To support you to improve, adapt, repair and maintain your home.
Our qualified Technical Team will make an appointment to visit and offer advice on home maintenance issues including providing the following written reports:
FULL MAINTENANCE SURVEY
- Will concentrate on the external fabric of your home and provide advice on the works required immediately and works to be planned for in the future.
HOME IMPROVEMENT SURVEY
- The Technical Officer will provide a schedule of works and plan (if required) on larger type works e.g. new bathroom, downstairs toilet.
- Will advise on small repairs needed and tell you how to make good, including materials to be used and tools required.
ACCESSIBLE GARDEN SURVEY
- After inspecting your garden, will provide advice on how to make the area easy to access and maintain.
- The technical support includes supervision of work and an inspection on completion ensuring you are completely happy before payment is made.
Who it is for?The whole community of Hyndburn.
Where it is available?Local service covering: Hyndburn, Ribble Valley (Lancashire).
What it costs:There will be a small fee to pay for this service.
How to access or apply for it:
See contact details above
Additional information:HOMEWISE works to deliver high quality services and have achieved Investor in People and the national Home Improvement Agency Quality Mark standard.
HOMEWISE strives to give a high quality service ensuring that your wishes are paramount and that you are kept fully informed and consulted. Our service will wherever possible be flexible to meet your needs and you may change or cancel this service at any time. Each and every person who comes to HOMEWISE will receive an efficient, caring and professional service, which will be consistent at all times.
Home adaptations services, Home improvement agencies, Major repairs
Info last updated: