HousingCare.Org logo

Nottinghamshire: Home maintenance > Home improvement agencies services

Home Improvement Agency services are also known as HIAs, Care & Repair or staying put schemes. Home Improvement Agencies are local not-for-profit organisations located throughout the country and they assist elderly people to improve, repair, maintain, or adapt their home. HIAs provide advice and information for home owners and private tenants, and they will check to ensure what benefits and grants you may be entitled to. They can visit you at home, work closely with other agencies involved, help to identify reputable tradespeople to undertake works and oversee the work. HIAs help vulnerable people to ensure their home is a comfortable and safe place to live independently.

1-3 of 3 Home improvement agencies services in Nottinghamshire.

Age UK Nottingham and Nottinghamshire

National service

Home Safety and Improvement Service

The service provides: Information and advice on how to identify areas in the home that require maintenance and arrange to have the work carried out by reliable and trustworthy contractors. Home visits to carry o...Contact: Age UK Nottingham and Nottinghamshire, Age UK Nottingham & Nottinghamshire, Bradbury House, 12 Shakespeare Street, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG1 4FQ. Tel: 0800 888 6464.

Ashfield District Council

National/regional service

Home Improvements & Garden Maintenance

Ashfield District Council provides a Home Improvements and Garden Maintenance service to private residents, private tenants and commercial businesses. Our services include but are not limited to: - Plumbing - Electrical - P...Contact: Housing. Tel: 0800 479 4999 or 01623 457 999.

Nottinghamshire County Council

National/regional service

Handy Person Adaptation Service (HPAS)

What can I get done? All jobs must either reduce the risk of a fall or help you remain living independently in your home. Adaptations We can carry out essential minor adaptations that help you move around your h...Contact: Nottinghamshire County Council. Tel: 0300 500 80 80.
« Prev
Next »


Search for home services for the elderly Home improvement agencies

Refine search

Home improveme... services elsewhere: More...
Other services in Nottinghamshire: More...