HousingCare.Org logo

How well does your home suit you?

HOOP - Housing Options for Older PeopleOur simple online tool helps identify problems you may be facing in your current home. It results in simple suggestions and information on how to tackle any problems.START HOOP

Back to results

Information provided by Independent Age

Assessment and care services from your local council

If you’re finding it difficult to manage everyday tasks at home, you have a right to ask your council’s adult social services department to assess your support needs.

This factsheet explains how to ask for a care needs assessment and what support services you may receive from your local council if you’re assessed as needing support.

Publisher: Independent Age

Author: Independent Age

Published date: 2016

Editor: Counsel & Care

Length: 34pp
Available in Webpage formatFREEDownload from the Not applicable website

Download your selected resource above or visit the publishers website to read the information, order the printed resource directly from them or contact the publisher by email.