- Retirement/sheltered housing
- 45 flats. Built in 1986. Sizes 1 bedroom
- Resident management staff and community alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden
- Access to site easy. Distances: shop 0.5 mile(s); post office 0.5 mile(s); town centre 0.5 mile(s); GP 0.5 mile(s)
- Weekly social activities include bingo, other games, organised by residents. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Developed by McCarthy & Stone
Info updated: 19/10/2009. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Relet: 1 bedroom 2nd floor flat; assured tenancy at £725 pcm. Contact Girlings Retirement Rentals on 0800 525 184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Notified 28/08/2016).
Re-sale: a one bedroom first floor retirement apartment. Asking price £81,995. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 06/092016).
Re-sale: a one bedroom retirement apartment located on the ground floor with patio doors to paved area and communal gardens. Asking price £89,950. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 06/092016).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales