- Retirement/sheltered housing
- 44 bungalows. Built in 1987. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom
- Resident management staff (part time) and community alarm service
- Lounge, guest facilities, garden
- Whole site accessible by wheelchair. Access to site easy. Distances: bus stop 100 yards; shop 120 yards; post office 0.5 mile(s); town centre 8 mile(s); GP 0.5 mile(s); social centre 0.5 mile(s)
- Regular social activities include Weekly coffee morning, scrabble and rummi, and monthly book club and bingo. New residents accepted from 55 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
Info updated: 23/06/2010. Update info
The following details have been provided to EAC:
Relet(s): One 2-bedroom bungalow at £895 per calendar month. Contact Jill Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Notified 05/01/2016).
Re-sale: a one bedroom retirement bungalow with double aspect in the living room and benefits from a small private courtyard accessed by gated passageway.. Asking price £125,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 15/.
Re-sale: a two bedroom detached retirement bungalow. Asking price £157,000. Please contact our Retirement Homesearch sales team, as above. (Notified 15/12/2015).show more vacanciesAdvertise vacancies / sales
Local home services for older people in Broadland
Activities such as carpet bowls, reminiscence, sing-a-longs, arm chair exercises, quizzes nd word games, board games, dominos, cards, housey housey, Christiain ...more
Provides high quality home based personal and social care, specialising in dementia care for sufferers and support for their carers living in Norfolk.
Search for home services
Age UK Norfolk, Age UK Norwich and the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital Trust are working together to ensure that patients and their families receive tim...more