This bespoke service is available to all housing providers who wish to use EAC’s card game to canvass their residents’ views.
This independent consultation has proved itself well over the last two years, enabling residents to rate their schemes and to nominate them to the National Housing for Older People Awards. Whilst playing the card game may be less exciting for the participants when divorced from the Awards, the results will prove more reliable without the temptation to inflate scores in order to win!
The consultation service delivers valuable, scheme-specific and fine-grained information to providers on:
· how their services are perceived by residents
· how their schemes match residents’ expectations
· how their residents rate a range of aspects of living in their scheme
· how their schemes compare with similar schemes in their region or in the UK
Our service includes:
· supplying consultation packs (the card game)
· advice and support for scheme managers and other facilitators
· collecting and analysing consultation returns
· supplying a detailed, confidential Provider Report
The Reports provide a detailed ‘star rated’ picture of residents’ views of their scheme along with comparisons with national and regional performance.
Housing Provider Reports are available only to scheme landlords and managers. Their content will not be divulged to other housing providers, competitors or any other parties.
Provider Reports are also available to housing providers looking for feedback on how their residents rated their schemes during the nomination process to the National Housing for Older People Awards. These reports will be of particular interest for schemes which did not reach the finals.
Download a sample report and a price list
Contact Alex Billeter at EAC for more information:
Tel: 020 7820 1682